Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13, 2014

 

The perfect classes would be something like financial classes and classes that teaches you how to buy things, like cars or houses, and a class that will actually show you what certain jobs are like, sort of like what CAPS does. Those would be more beneficial then a class that teaches me the history of the western would or a class that teaches me math skills that I am never going to use. I would study about financial stuff, so then I will know the best way of spending my money. Also I would study how to buy a car or a house or something like that. These classes would be a lot different and kids would actually want to learn because these skills will actually be useful in everyone's futures. They will also be more interactive and hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment